Cedrec Environment legislation service
Tue, 23 May 2017 02:00:00 BST
Do you need to refer to environmental legislation for your role? Would you like clear and simple guidance on the environmental obligations that apply to your activities at the University? If so you may wish to consult Cedrec Environment using the University’s subscription.
Cedrec offers a ‘legislation made simple’ service. You can use it to find out what applies to you, what you need to do, and get up-to-date information on topics such as waste, water, air or wildlife legislation.
Full access offers:
- Summaries in Plain English and the full original documents in one place
- Monthly bulletin highlighting recent changes and what’s on the horizon
- Legislation alerts for specific topic areas you select
- Access to events such as the annual legislation update roadshow
- Chance to talk through specific queries in person
Visit the Cedrec website to take a closer look at the resources available. To arrange full member access contact the Sustainability Team at email@example.com