Business School offers 6 more Prestigious PhD Scholarships
Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:42:00 BST
Following our strong performance in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), the University of Huddersfield Business School is seeking to invest in a further six outstanding new PhD candidates in the area of business and management.
The six successful applicants will work with excellent teams on the following specific projects:
- Emerging market and wannabe business school logics: Official rhetoric and (social) media 'realities'
- An international investigation within sport data analytics and technology: theory and practice
- The Audit Report: An Investigation of the Content of the Audit Report of the FTSE100 Companies under ISA 700 Revised
- Leaner Law?: Professional Service Operations Management
- Leadership and moral reasoning orientation: A comparative case study
- Capturing and integrating end-user insight for innovation success in a business network context: evidence from the UK manufacturing sector
Further information and how to apply can be found here: http://www.hud.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/scholarships/phdscholarshipsinbusinessandmanagement/