Autism@HudUni Lunch Club
Fri, 29 Apr 2016 02:00:00 BST
The Wellbeing and Disability Service will be running an Autism@HudUni Lunch Club commencing this academic year.
The aim is to provide:
- Further support for university students with ASC
- A place to have lunch in a quieter environment
- The opportunity to ask or email questions about academic and student life
- Somewhere to meet other university students with ASC
- Talks by different speakers from around the University on various topics
The first session will be on Wednesday 4 May and then every other Wednesday at 12.30 to 1.30pm in the Workshop Room, Student Central.
Further information can be found on the Wellbeing and Disability website.
The Wellbeing and Disability Service will soon be sending an email to students who have disclosed an ASC inviting them to come along to the Lunch Club. You can also email the team if you are interested in attending.
If you have any queries or suggestions please email: email@example.com