University Alliance Christmas card competition
Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:38:00 GMT
Do you want to design the front cover for the University Alliance’s 2013 Christmas card? Enter this competition and you could do just that!
The winner, as well as designing their new card, will receive £50 High Street gift vouchers and will be credited on the back of the card which will be seen by hundreds of key figures, including MPs, leading business executives and University Vice-Chancellors.
The theme for this year is ‘Global’, in line with the international engagement that the University Alliance have been doing over the past year. Participants will need to provide a 50 word summary of how their design fits this theme.
The competition will open on Friday 1 November 2013 and close at midday on Thursday 21 November 2013.
Send image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Christmas Card Competition’. Please include name, course/occupation and name of university.
- This contest is open to students and staff at University Alliance institutions.
- A maximum of two front covers will be accepted per entrant.
- The University Alliance logo should be included somewhere on the front cover. To download please click here. The brand can be used with the grey replaced with any of the colours in the palette (the white in the middle must remain – see the Twitter page for examples http://twitter.com/UniAlliance).
- Include a paragraph (50 word limit) about the image, what it is/what inspired it.
- Entries must be submitted as a JPEG/GIF image with a 300dpi ratio to be printed on A5.
- Can be graphics/photography/artwork but must be original and belong to entrant. Animations for the web version can be submitted as long as an image at 300dpi is submitted along with it. Any entrants under 18 must have written parental consent to submit an image.
- The University Alliance team will judge the competition and decide on the winner. The runners up will be posted on their website along with the winning image.
- The winning image will become property of University Alliance.
- Covers will be judged on their design as well as how well they fit the ‘futures’ brief.
- The winner will be published on their website on Thursday 28 November.
- The winner will also be contacted directly to arrange receipt of their prize.
Questions and enquiries about competition rules can be emailed to Van – email@example.com